Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010



It's been about 6-7 weeks since surgery. I feel great! I didn't realise just how bad I was feeling with endo. I had forgotten what it felt like to be a normal healthy person.

My stitches have all come out now (some of hem I gave a little tug). My scars are tiny.

I can pretty much do everything as normal now. If I'm going for a long walk I have to take it a bit slower than usual but that's all. With the Mirena I have had mild cramping and spotting every now and then but that's all- none of the other side effects. I've been really lucky with how fast I've healed.

2010 is going to be awesome. I feel like I'm starting a new life.

The biggest change is that I can think clearly and concentrate now. I feel like a real person.

2 comments:

  1. Its really great you're writing this. I had my surgery yesterday and had my endo removed, its good to have an idea of what to expect over the next few days and weeks. I'm pretty sore at the moment though!

    ReplyDelete